My little Trio out for the first time in 2017

Jimb

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs, Co.
Tazer the Leopard, Mudflap the Hermanns, & Maximus the Sulcata. This was their first time out for some exercise, Sunshine, and grazing this year.

Mudflap & Maximus are both about 16 1/2 months old while Tazer is only about 7 months old.

They had a great time! :)

Afitz12

Southern California
Tazer the Leopard, Mudflap the Hermanns, & Maximus the Sulcata. This was their first time out for some exercise, Sunshine, and grazing this year.

Mudflap & Maximus are both about 16 1/2 months old while Tazer is only about 7 months old.

They're all so cute!

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan

They're so active; that's great! Looks like they had fun. Are you throwing down some seeds for them this spring? Any outdoor enclosure/gardening plans? :)

Jimb

5 Year Member
Colorado Springs, Co.
They're so active; that's great! Looks like they had fun. Are you throwing down some seeds for them this spring? Any outdoor enclosure/gardening plans? :)

Not this year. While I do have an outdoor enclosed area set up for them, I didn't use it last year and probably won't this year. I just go out and sit in the shade and read while they're out grazing. With our huge back yard, they get a lot more exercise that way ... and I get some Sun and relaxation to boot. :)

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Not this year. While I do have an outdoor enclosed area set up for them, I didn't use it last year and probably won't this year. I just go out and sit in the shade and read while they're out grazing. With our huge back yard, they get a lot more exercise that way ... and I get some Sun and relaxation to boot. :)
Sounds lovely! We can always use more sun here in Michigan. ;)