My motivation to join this Forum.

mnhash

Location (City and/or State)
South East Asia
Despite the multiple attempts to join this forum, i’ve had a couple of setbacks. Banned IP address messages when trying to access this site, scam attempt messages when registering as member.

But this has been my main source of motivation and drive to be a member here. To received guidance from fellow tort keepers and breeders!

Enjoy!

TortNZ

Christchurch
Despite the multiple attempts to join this forum, i’ve had a couple of setbacks. Banned IP address messages when trying to access this site, scam attempt messages when registering as member.

But this has been my main source of motivation and drive to be a member here. To received guidance from fellow tort keepers and breeders!

Enjoy!

Hi Shutterbug

I’m new too and have had some issues in signing up.
Hope this post works?
A

Gael

Fort Myers, FL
I am new as well and found difficulty at first. However, being a tortie lover since I was a little girl, I was determined. ......and rewarded.

Denise i

Colorado Springs

Enjoy!

LaLaP

5 Year Member
Portland, OR
That is the clearest, closest and most graphic egg laying video I've seen. Amazing! Glad you were able to join finally. Welcome!

lightningrob

Sunnyvale, CA

Enjoy!

What an amazing video! I had no idea the eggs were so large. I have a male redfoot. Thought it was female when I got it but it never laid eggs.