My New Baby Girl is Here!!!

Astrid37

Location (City and/or State)
Virginia, USA
My 12 week-old Western Hermann's arrived today from Garden State Tortoise! This is Matilda - Tillie. She had a warm soak when she arrived, and she drank in the tub right away! I then weighed and measured her. She's a whopping 12g! Then, I put her on top of her lunch in her vivarium. She had a snack and spent the rest of the day exploring, roaming around, eating her cuttle bone, drinking condensation from the front of her viv and her water dish, snacking, and generally being adorable! She is so stinkin' cute and seemed completely unphased by her journey here. So glad she is home!!

Attachments

• First Day Home_1 - Copy.jpg
    First Day Home_1 - Copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • First Day Home - Copy.jpg
    First Day Home - Copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Omg!!
Hi there! My tort was hatched late May, he was 31 g last time I weighed him. He definitely put on some size since then.

which locale?

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Yes, indeed they are. I just heard a noise in my tank… it was my baby tortoise from chris in his flower pot trying to eat mulch because he was wondering off hungry!! I had to run downstairs and get him lettuce now he’s eating before bed at 9:47 pm at night ?? lol he has so much personality, and eats so much!!