My new Burmese Star. Gold Star for Markw84

jdc33333

Location (City and/or State)
Frisco, Texas
Hey guys, I’m relatively new here on the forum. I live in north Dallas and was in the market for a new tort. Had a leopard 12 years back but admittedly had no clue what I was doing and did everything wrong. Did my research and knew I wanted a Burmese Star. I saw an amazing review from AndreK about his is experience with Markw84 in acquiring a new B Star and a smart enclosure.

I’m a one stop shopping kind of guy and I’m a big Apple fan due to form, function and clean look. Well, working with Mark was the perfect union of both for me! The enclosure is so slick and clean I was able to talk my wife into putting into our newly remodeled home office. Mark’s got this thing figured out to a T. Every piece of information and instruction has been thought out and executed perfectly. I couldn’t believe how professional the shipping came in! Well done Mark, those enclosures are the best on the market. I already want my expansion pack!

Then my tort! This lil guy/gal is beautiful. The shell is so smooth and perfect. My tort arrived full of energy and ready for life. No problems eating or enjoying daily soaks etc. I’m feel so more confident this go around starting right with an awesome breeder and better knowledge of what this species really needs. We named it Bruce as in Bruce Jenner. We might need to switch it to Kaitlyn if it proves to be a female. Sorry if that offends anyone but I had to do it as the thought of not knowing my tort’s gender yet always makes me laugh.

Thanks so much to both AndreK and Markw84. My whole family couldn’t be happier with our new member!!

Ps I found that ULine sells a perfect fit table top to go under the enclosure and then you can add any legs you want to raise it up. Wife was super happy with this look!

Sorry for the rant but I own my business and understand how important reviews are. Mark deserves a glowing one!!

DAFD9571-4244-466C-BE62-EAE9AAD5558D.jpeg1A963DC4-3400-47EF-912A-4CB910C2D9C2.jpeg73C6C93C-A558-40E6-B93D-7E1A9D56A34D.jpeg2FB8BB10-BD0F-493D-AA51-EDE89D21E6C6.jpeg2699999A-8EB1-44E4-A2DE-ECA66CFEF2B3.jpeg

AndreK

Seattle, WA
Hey guys, I’m relatively new here on the forum. I live in north Dallas and was in the market for a new tort. Had a leopard 12 years back but admittedly had no clue what I was doing and did everything wrong. Did my research and knew I wanted a Burmese Star. I saw an amazing review from AndreK about his is experience with Markw84 in acquiring a new B Star and a smart enclosure.

I’m a one stop shopping kind of guy and I’m a big Apple fan due to form, function and clean look. Well, working with Mark was the perfect union of both for me! The enclosure is so slick and clean I was able to talk my wife into putting into our newly remodeled home office. Mark’s got this thing figured out to a T. Every piece of information and instruction has been thought out and executed perfectly. I couldn’t believe how professional the shipping came in! Well done Mark, those enclosures are the best on the market. I already want my expansion pack!

Then my tort! This lil guy/gal is beautiful. The shell is so smooth and perfect. My tort arrived full of energy and ready for life. No problems eating or enjoying daily soaks etc. I’m feel so more confident this go around starting right with an awesome breeder and better knowledge of what this species really needs. We named it Bruce as in Bruce Jenner. We might need to switch it to Kaitlyn if it proves to be a female. Sorry if that offends anyone but I had to do it as the thought of not knowing my tort’s gender yet always makes me laugh.

Thanks so much to both AndreK and Markw84. My whole family couldn’t be happier with our new member!!

Ps I found that ULine sells a perfect fit table top to go under the enclosure and then you can add any legs you want to raise it up. Wife was super happy with this look!

Sorry for the rant but I own my business and understand how important reviews are. Mark deserves a glowing one!!

View attachment 327923View attachment 327924View attachment 327925View attachment 327926View attachment 327927
Congratulations! Beautiful baby!

seanang168

10 Year Member!
You even gave the torts a wet glowing look just like a lady coming out of the water!

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Do you mind sharing the external dimensions?
The enclosure is exactly 48 x 36 x 30" high. With the expansion unit it will be 96x36. This is the size I would recommned for a Burmese Star or Leopard you are raising. I do make a 48 x 30 x 30 and a 48 x 24 x 30 as well. All are expandable by adding an expansion unit to double the size.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma

View attachment 327923View attachment 327924View attachment 327925View attachment 327926View attachment 327927
Congrats man! Mark is awesome!

gregcalverley0327

10 Year Member!
The enclosure is exactly 48 x 36 x 30" high. With the expansion unit it will be 96x36. This is the size I would recommned for a Burmese Star or Leopard you are raising. I do make a 48 x 30 x 30 and a 48 x 24 x 30 as well. All are expandable by adding an expansion unit to double the size.
What’s the website for the enclosures?