My New Pancake Tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
Wow! i just received my new 2.2 pancake tortoises today! there Beautiful and i bet probably exhausted too! these guys and girls probably spent some time traveling! let see from Africa to Florida, from Florida to New York i know there gonna need to adjust and calm down and relax is there any thing i can do to help them adjust much more quickly? so there not so stressed out! also have another question their all with in the 5" to 5 1/2" range are those considered adults for Pancake Tortoises and Breed able size?

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
hi, they are so nice! good luck.please make sure you give them alot of water. they drink more then people think. have they eaten yet? i had to get clover the first time i got one . good luck again lindy

grogansilver

5 Year Member
momo said:
hi, they are so nice! good luck.please make sure you give them alot of water. they drink more then people think. have they eaten yet? i had to get clover the first time i got one . good luck again lindy
I just got them not even an hour ago they were a little cold in the box but im warming them up now!

are these tortoise suppose to be so thin? this is my first time ever seeing one in real life there strange looking! they look nothing like my Russians! i hope they get a little more thicker then what they are!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
grogansilver said:
momo said:
I just got them not even an hour ago they were a little cold in the box but im warming them up now!

are these tortoise suppose to be so thin? this is my first time ever seeing one in real life there strange looking! they look nothing like my Russians! i hope they get a little more thicker then what they are!

hi , i have befoe and after pictures of my cakes. only speaking for mine now. they were a shell of bones. they needed a vet, fast. i have had them now around 2 years or so. i will post pictures for you. yes they should stay flat but they should weight around a pound each. will post my picture for you . lindy

Status
Not open for further replies.