My new shelled friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

stena29

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Porterville ca
Hi Everyone!!!! Its been a while since i have been on here...I started out with on Sulcata last year sometime. Now i have 6. Yes i have plenty of room for them. Here are some pictures of them. Everyone of them are either ones that I rescued or ones that I adopted from a rescuer.

Attachments

• hagg n daz.jpg
    hagg n daz.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 148805_3231760772206_1936464757_n.jpg
    148805_3231760772206_1936464757_n.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 65
  • malibu.jpg
    malibu.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 54
  • hollywood.jpg
    hollywood.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 58
  • ben.jpg
    ben.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 57

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Nice herd. Pretty cool. You must have a great time just sitting and watching all of them. Do you know the sexes?

omgdoubletacos

10 Year Member!
What is the me in the 3rd and 4th pictures eating? I'm always looking for new foods to try on my little guy.

stena29

5 Year Member
Porterville ca
Tom said:
Nice herd. Pretty cool. You must have a great time just sitting and watching all of them. Do you know the sexes?

Ya I love just watching them...they are a little boring right now...lol...I have a little hatchling that i didnt post a pic of. I know for sure I have two males. The first two pics are of my for sure males. The last three are my unknown. And of course my hatchling is unknown.

omgdoubletacos said:
What is the me in the 3rd and 4th pictures eating? I'm always looking for new foods to try on my little guy.
[/quot

Carrots...they love carrots...i dont give them much just a little bit.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
i like how you went from one too six in less then a year. Any plans and room to get more?

stena29

5 Year Member
Porterville ca
wellington said:
i like how you went from one too six in less then a year. Any plans and room to get more?

yeah i have plenty of room for more...they are all so awesome to watch. I recently became highly allergic to horses which was pretty devistating cause they kept me pretty busy...now that my horse is gone i have more time with my torts. i could use a couple more. Im actually thinking about getting into Russians....i dont really have plans.....they just live here with me...i dont plan to do any breeding....and if i do that will be a while down the road. i would like my kids to experience the hatching just once. but like i said that will be a long ways away....they are happy torts....I have actually re homed a Red foot, a Red eared slider, a three toed box turtle. and I just re homed one of my sully hatchlings. The two that i had did not get along with each other. I just love enjoy them.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So sorry about your horse. That's a hard one to swallow. Glad you have the torts to keep you busy. Keep us posted on all the newbies you bring in:)

stena29

5 Year Member
Porterville ca
wellington said:
So sorry about your horse. That's a hard one to swallow. Glad you have the torts to keep you busy. Keep us posted on all the newbies you bring in:)

oh i will...keep me posted if you hear of any russains up for needing homes. I also try to help the tortoise lovers in my town find the right torts for them.

wellington said:

oh i will...keep me posted if you hear of any russains up for needing homes. I also try to help the tortoise lovers in my town find the right torts for them.

moderndoubt

5 Year Member
Tampa, florida
OMG they are so cute. I wanna give them kissy kissy! MUAH!
I wish I had the room for 6 cute babies.
Your lucky!!!
You clearly got lots of love to give

Status
Not open for further replies.