My new Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

JourneyTort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ontario, Canada
My two little Stars arrived today. They are so cute and weathered the journey fairly well. They ate like little pigs and after a little activity checking out their new place have settled down for a nap.

I tried posting pics but somehow can't seem to be able to post. what is the max size for pics on this forum?

Thanks,

JourneyTort

JourneyTort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Thanks, I did try the 2nd method in that post, directly from my harddrive and it doesn't work. My pics are small enough, not sure why it isn't working.

I will try the first method through a photobucket account when I get home.

I have a question regarding activity of 9 month olds? Right now my two new guys are basically eating and sleeping. When I say eating I mean I wake them up and put them in front of their dish, they eat then wander back to their sleeping spot and they sleep. I haven't seen them basking at all as they are in the cool end sleeping. My cool end is at 80 and warm end 90 now. It was 85 cool and 95 warm.

Thanks,

JourneyTort

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
JourneyTort said:
I have a question regarding activity of 9 month olds? Right now my two new guys are basically eating and sleeping. When I say eating I mean I wake them up and put them in front of their dish, they eat then wander back to their sleeping spot and they sleep. I haven't seen them basking at all as they are in the cool end sleeping. My cool end is at 80 and warm end 90 now. It was 85 cool and 95 warm.
JourneyTort

That's the life of my stars. They do move around but I just don't get to witness it too often. Sometimes they are hiding in the warm spots and sometimes they are on the colder side.

If you are somewhere warm and sunny, take them outside on some grass and they should be pretty active.

Status
Not open for further replies.