My one true goal!

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
I can die happy nowIMG_1518916823.533430.jpg
I love this community so much! Everyone in my class knows the basic care of a sulcata because I talk about it so much. I just want to thank everyone here, because if I didn’t join two years ago(two years exactly in 3days), my tortoise would probably be living in a 20 gallon tank, and I would be trying to figure out why he was pyramiding.
Keep on saving tortoises, guys :D

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
I'm more impressed by the 1200 alerts; doesn't that bother you?

I think that’s just because I use the app instead of the website. I just visit the website every now and then to check my status, lol. In all honesty, I’m not even sure how I got that many, lol

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Congratulations! I didn't notice when mine changed.

I'm also continually amazed at how many people run their devices down to almost 0%. I get nervous when it gets below 70%.

One time my phone charger didn't work and I had to put my phone on extreme power saving, in which everything was black and white.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Congratulations! I didn't notice when mine changed.

I'm also continually amazed at how many people run their devices down to almost 0%. I get nervous when it gets below 70%.

One time my phone charger didn't work and I had to put my phone on extreme power saving, in which everything was black and white.

Muahaha, I’ll let mine get down to 1% before plugging it in ;)