My outside enclosure! Have a look :D

Via Infinito

Location (City and/or State)
Viet Nam
62FA1783-9F2A-4E7A-B3DA-83575B9B6944.jpeg My Sulcata gets about 2 hours everyday outside in this enclosure
4 Hisbiscus plants around the tall tree in the middle.
The grass have since sprouted more and I have planted some more Pintoi, spider plant and some clover.
Vietnam is just all year round hot and humid so I think I don't have to worry about temperature or humidity.

Last edited:

katieandiggy

5 Year Member
Suffolk, United Kingdom
I am a complete newbie so can’t offer any advice on temps, but I Really like the look of your enclosure, I think it offers a nice combination of sun and shade.

The only thing I don’t see is a hide? Do you have one in there? I have seen some great ones on this forum dug into the ground, really simple but great.

Also could you perhaps fence off a small section to let the grass grow through? I think that would enhance it for your tort.

Via Infinito

Viet Nam
I am a complete newbie so can’t offer any advice on temps, but I Really like the look of your enclosure, I think it offers a nice combination of sun and shade.

The only thing I don’t see is a hide? Do you have one in there? I have seen some great ones on this forum dug into the ground, really simple but great.

Also could you perhaps fence off a small section to let the grass grow through? I think that would enhance it for your tort.

Haha I was going to make a hide until I discovered one day that it made one by itself :D underneath the rocks

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhMBPvaHJY6/?taken-by=titandrogo

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Very very nice. But She/he may our grow this enclosure in about 5 years. But looks like you do have more room to expand......

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I love looking at other people's outdoor enclosures. Your's is beautiful. I love the big lizard on the wall!

Via Infinito

Viet Nam
Very very nice. But She/he may our grow this enclosure in about 5 years. But looks like you do have more room to expand......

Yes my plan was when it gets a bit bigger, (hopefully rather slowly tbh) part of the wall will have to come down and it will have access to my whole garden
and then I will put a door there.

Via Infinito

Viet Nam
Just curious, how old is your tort and how long have you had the pleasure of keeping it?
I've got him only around February
the petstore said he was roughly around 1 year old. But I figure he would be more than that to be at 423g when I got him?
So maybe he's around 1.5 years old.
He's now 480g