my pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRBailey

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Traverse City, MI
Just wanted to share pics of my pack which is comprised of three pugs and a mini schnauzer.

13 1/2 yr old blind pug: rescued from Missouri Puppymill was 2 1/2 when I got her. She had to have extensive surgery on both her back legs, and have her one remaining eye removed (she could not see out of it and it was causing pain). She only had a number......I named her Princess Penelope. Penelope is one very happy girl as she has been spoiled since I got her.
Penelope_6690web.jpg

10 1/2 yr old male pug: Napoleon, acquired from a friend who is also a breeder. Napoleon has his conformation title, AKC and CKC obedience titles, and is a retired registered therapy dog. Sadly Napoleon developed degenerative disc disease in his spine and is losing use of his back end. His muscles tone is disappearing fast, he staggers like a drunken sailor, falls over in snow or on slippery floors, and can't control when he poops. Still I love him and recently got him Walkin Wheels - a doggy wheel cart to that lets him still enjoy walks and play time in the snow.

Napoleon_6715web.jpg

7 1/2 yr old female pug: Beanie - daughter of Napoleon. I call her my little angel pug as she is healthy and never ever does anything wrong. Such a sweet girl.
Stubborn one though...never did get her to do obedience trials as she feels she is too good for all that training stuff...too much like work. Beanie would much rather relax on a pillow or the couch.

Beanie_6666web.jpg

3 yr old male mini schnauzer: my wild child. lol Waldo is a riot. A complete opposite to the pugs, he keeps thing lively around here. He is also the reason my tort enclosure has a screen top to it....I don't trust him. He gives that innocent look to you right before he decides to be a little terror.

Waldo_6707web.jpg

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Awe they are so cute! Are you a softie or what! :p me too! You are amazing to take care of pets with such special needs! I admire you!

I also have a Princess Penelope, she is a Blue and Gold McCaw. She is large and in charge!

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You have quite a 4-legged family there. I've always had a soft spot for the shaggy dogs. Waldo is adorable! My grandson has a pug and I'll bet she's more spoiled than your pugs! They really worm their way into our hearts.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
You have a beautiful Dog family :D! They look spoiled and very happy, you are a very good dog parent! Waldo looks like a little angel with horns :D

Status
Not open for further replies.