My post was moved so I cannot access it

wendycee

Location (City and/or State)
Boynton Beach
I posted regarding a refoot that needs rehome this morning and when i try to view the notifications and replies, it says that my post was moved and I do not "have permission to view this page". Please advise as I cannot see the replies

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hm- m . . . interesting. I added a note for you when I moved it telling you we need to know if you want any money for the tortoise or if it is free. We need to know because new members aren't able to sell until they have participated in 100 posts, but it's ok to give hem away in the Adoption section.

So now I know that the 'note' section for the mods to use doesn't work. Sorry about that. Let me know.

wendycee

Boynton Beach
Hm- m . . . interesting. I added a note for you when I moved it telling you we need to know if you want any money for the tortoise or if it is free. We need to know because new members aren't able to sell until they have participated in 100 posts, but it's ok to give hem away in the Adoption section.

So now I know that the 'note' section for the mods to use doesn't work. Sorry about that. Let me know.

wendycee

Boynton Beach
Thank you for the clarification.. I didn’t see the note. I am asking for a small rehoming fee

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Then we won't be able to post the thread because you haven't met the 100 post rule.