My red foot stop eating hibiscus flowers & other leaves.....

willee638

Location (City and/or State)
HK
Hi my red foot tortoise now believe to be a yearling has stop eating hibiscus flowers & other plant leaves all together, I have been feeding him/her more often with other alternatives since a few months ago with green peas, fruits, fish, chicken & Mazuri tortoise pellets. Certain types of tropical fruits are preferred & I am thinking of introducing it to cactus but fear he/she is too young to consume them, what's your suggestions?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Hi my red foot tortoise now believe to be a yearling has stop eating hibiscus flowers & other plant leaves all together, I have been feeding him/her more often with other alternatives since a few months ago with green peas, fruits, fish, chicken & Mazuri tortoise pellets. Certain types of tropical fruits are preferred & I am thinking of introducing it to cactus but fear he/she is too young to consume them, what's your suggestions?
It's common for them to get tired of a certain food for a while and favor something else.
Just feed the largest assortment of foods that you can. And rotate Hibiscus back in in a few weeks