My Russian Tortoise loves people

Diane771

5 Year Member
My Russian tortoise loves to be held and keeps her head out when anyone holds her. She also loves to snuggle up to me and sleep. Maybe she is usual but I talked to her a lot when I first got her. She has been a wonderful friendly pet who loves attentionIMG_0397.JPG

Ddflinn

Location (City and/or State)
SPRING VALLEY CA
My Russian tortoise loves to be held and keeps her head out when anyone holds her. She also loves to snuggle up to me and sleep. Maybe she is usual but I talked to her a lot when I first got her. She has been a wonderful friendly pet who loves attentionView attachment 331144
they're sweet little things. i had no idea reptiles could have such wonderful personalities, until i got my russians

Attachments

• shelley.jpg
    shelley.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 12

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
My Russian tortoise loves to be held and keeps her head out when anyone holds her. She also loves to snuggle up to me and sleep. Maybe she is usual but I talked to her a lot when I first got her. She has been a wonderful friendly pet who loves attentionView attachment 331144
I don't really talk to my little Russian but he still knows me. He's always friendly to other people too. I think they just like people. He seems to favor me but when other people pet his shell, he tries to lift himself up into their hand. I think that's an ulterior motive though because he wants to go outside and play ? The only time I've seen him become a sycho tort is around another tort...

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CT New Haven.
The more you put in the more you get out. Most ppl don’t believe how my RT behaves. Amazing especially for a reptile.