My Russian Tortoises ❤️

Janelle Green

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
If you hot glue the popsicle sticks and then nail them to the edge it seems to be really sturdy and work great. My tort hasn't even noticed the glue. I can attach a picture later, if you want. And @Janelle Green, I still love your photo, but I was in a weird mood last night and picked "baby" pictures. I hope you aren't offended. :( Sorry.
He fixed all the photos and everyone has to vote again

Janelle Green

Colorado
Probab
Cute. Though I was wondering: "Wouldn't the size of that pumpkin frighten poor Zoey?"
haha probably and she wanted to eat it at the same time she didn't know what to think lol I tried to use the pumpkin to show her size she's so tiny adorable

Janelle Green

Colorado
We have decided to cancel our account on tortoiseforum due to a few rude guests on here, which I was warned out before joining but still wanted to give it a try . Forums are hard there's a lot of opinionated people out there and some people just want to be plan mean for no reason and hurtful. So we have decided to part ways for now , we are very active on our Instagram and have a wonderful tortoise community of friends on there if your one of my friends on here please follow us at greenfamilyzoo on Instagram! Thank you and hope to hear from you all again ❤️✌

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good bye, Janelle!

In case anyone is interested, Janelle expressed a hope that she was eligible to enter the calendar contest. she was told by a moderator that she was not, having joined 9/27 with the join by date being 9/1. She entered anyway. We didn't realize the mistake until she had vote bombed about 8 or 9 different threads asking people to vote for her picture and someone turned her in. When she was told she is not eligible she told me I should have let her know the rules prior to her joining. I told her that the rules are clearly stated at the top of the thread. She then told me I was rude.

Last edited:

Janelle Green

Colorado
Good bye, Janelle!
First off I was told that I was allowed to enter and had sent in multiple pictures to get the photo right I even emailed and asked if I could enter because of the dates and I was told I was allowed I have every email saved on my yahoo account :) I did not know posting a picture of my tortoise saying vote for Franklin was a bad thing called promotion and with a lot of photo contests your more than welcome to do so. And that is why I was removed off the calendar contest because I posted and asked for a vote not because my date . You pick the pictures that are allowed into the contest if my join in date was incorrect and a
Problem the picture should of never been in the contest than and that is your mistake am I right ? And when people make mistakes like that they fix them and not by removing someone completely out of a contest your just straight rude. Now your on my thread being immature and trying to stir drama. No one cares why I want to leaves this forum I can do what I please I didn't need your input on my thread . Go find something better to do than being a straight ***** to me and leave me alone. This is supposed to be a place to meet friends not cause drama don't talk to me again please stay off my threads
In case anyone is interested, Janelle expressed a hope that she was eligible to enter the calendar contest. she was told by a moderator that she was not, having joined 9/27 with the join by date being 9/1. She entered anyway. We didn't realize the mistake until she had vote bombed about 8 or 9 different threads asking people to vote for her picture and someone turned her in. When she was told she is not eligible she told me I should have let her know the rules prior to her joining. I told her that the rules are clearly stated at the top of the thread. She then told me I was rude.
✌️

Janelle Green

Colorado
image.jpeg My husband surprised me with a new baby while we were shopping at repticon for tortoise supplies. Meet Foxy! My red footed tortoise ❤️I also scored some tortoise terrarium grass seeds for their indoor enclosures ❤️

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3