My Russian won't eat.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Well, I'm originally from MI. The west side, Muskegon. Are you a Upper or a Troll like me?
For those that don't know. Those from Michigan that live under the Mackinaw bridge, in the Mitten of the state are called trolls. Those that live above the bridge, in the U.P. are Uppers. Just didn't want anyone to think I'm a forum troll:p

Maddie

Well, I'm originally from MI. The west side, Muskegon. Are you a Upper or a Troll like me?
For those that don't know. Those from Michigan that live under the Mackinaw bridge, in the Mitten of the state are called trolls. Those that live above the bridge, in the U.P. are Uppers. Just didn't want anyone to think I'm a forum troll:p
haha yeah I'm a troll I'm from kinda near Detroit like south of it

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
OMG now I'm a fat ,old , rice beer drinking , and a Troll . That collects tortoises . My life will never be the same ! :)