My school is haunted!?!?!?!

Peytons torts

So there are rumors going around that the bell tower at my school is haunted because there was this girl a while ago who jumped to her death in the bell tower because she saw her boyfriend kissing another girl so anyway I was on Instagram and this photographer who does the school magazine was taking pictures after the basketball banquet and posted a picture which he didn't know that there was a figure in the bell tower but a person said "what is that in the bell tower" he didn't notice it until she screen shotted it and zoomed it up then posted it and now everybody that goes to my school is posting it here is the picture:ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1418792174.063523.jpg
And here is the article I found about it it's the salinas high one ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1418792205.411623.jpg
It's crazy even the janitors said they hear noises like crying, heels and like a big bell rung only once when they are cleaning at night

Peytons torts

Explain that then
Then why do students and workers say they hear her and why did I find a note that my grandma wrote in my book saying she was proud of what I've become and mentioned about my ex and even said word for word " I wish I could have seen you go into high school standing high and speaking proud but that is not what the world wanted me to see I guess" I got my first boyfriend last year and I'm a freshmen this year. Also she died when I was in 6th grade....

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California, bay area
the workers and students could just be lying to get attention. (please don't take offense, I'm sorry if you do) your parents may have made the note, to add some closure from your grandmothers passing.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
A bell tower? LOL, I imagine every school that has a bell tower, has at least one rumor of haunting. I never liked the idea if haunting, seems kind of sad to me, that a person's soul/spirit/life force, could be trapped here, just sad is all.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
It's possible, I've seen some things that are unexplainable. I use to not believe in "ghost" but I know what I saw and now I do believe there's something unexplainable.

Kyle

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
It's possible, I've seen some things that are unexplainable. I use to not believe in "ghost" but I know what I saw and now I do believe there's something unexplainable.

Kyle
There IS an explanation for absolutely everything. Comprehending it is another matter. Some things are just too bizarre for us to understand. (Myself included.)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I don't know. I never believed in ghost, but who knows, not everything can be explained in such simple terms.

Peytons torts

the workers and students could just be lying to get attention. (please don't take offense, I'm sorry if you do) your parents may have made the note, to add some closure from your grandmothers passing.
My parents didn't know about him I kept it a secret and I didn't have his phone number or anything so they could not have just seen texts or calls

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
So, let my try to analyze this:
A-The note:
The note is very intriguing and contains parts of your life very few people would know. So here are the possibilities I can think of:
1- Your boyfriend may have written it as an act of kindness. Did your boyfriend know about your Grandma? If so, when did he know about her?
2- Your parents could have known about your boyfriend if one of your friends told them. Do you believe this is possible?
3- Is there anyone who might have a motive for writing such a note?

B-The sounds the workers hear:
1- There is a possibility student may have created these noises to scare the cleaners. Do you think they may do this?
2- The cleaners may have lied, like Nick has previously mentioned. Do you believe they have anything to gain from lying?
3- The nocebo effect may be at work. They may believe that the school is haunted, so their minds may create such sounds that don't actually exist. Do you think this is happening?

C-The photo:
1- The photo seems fabricated when I really think of it. The poster has a lot to gain if he can convince people it's real; he is the school's photographer. Do you think this is the case?

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
There IS an explanation for absolutely everything. Comprehending it is another matter. Some things are just too bizarre for us to understand. (Myself included.)
Yeah trust me I study science for school and everything has a reason, and I def. Agree. 2 cases in my life where it's unexplained. No way that what happened, happened with anything from this world. Like I said it changed the way I see the after life and "ghost" before that I was a no way they are real.

Kyle