My school is haunted!?!?!?!

phebe121

Bless. guess you are an extra sensitive soul. For me I have enough to do worrying about wickedness in real life , without worrying about( things that go bump in the night)

I know what you mean sometimes i try to turn it off when im at home and cant
boyfriend hates it lol.my daughter was getting into this program at school fir extra reading help and i had to have a cps worker come to the house to fill out paper work and i decribed her whole house and everything and my friend i decribed her aunt who is passed and her house.and told her things her aunt only said to her i like making people happy lime that

puffy137

I sought, and soon discovered, the three headstones on the slope next the moor: the middle one grey, and half buried in the heath; Edgar Linton’s only harmonised by the turf and moss creeping up its foot; Heathcliff’s still bare.

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth. EMILY BRONTE. last words of WUTHERING HEIGHTS

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thats a cool gift to have . I wish I had it would love to talk to my aunt that pasted a few months ago. .

phebe121

Thats a cool gift to have . I wish I had it would love to talk to my aunt that pasted a few months ago. .

It is to a point a cool.gift but with good there isalso bad there this on time at my moms house as a kid we had pictures hanging the wall and i looked.at one pic of my sister and.it completely changed to this old man. and he shot right out of it at me trying. to scare me and it didnt then my sister saw it and it scared her lol

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
So if I die while naked (it's in the works), will I haunt the place I died in, naked?

Delilah1623

My sun flower tattoo is based on a painting my grandpa did and one night I had a dream he came to tell me was was proud of me lol
Ok. So another creepy thing on this thread.... I don't remember posting this or having this dream... So I am pretty sure I did actually suffer a concussion...

Delilah1623

Your old house had a trickster there all right! A young man, who would move things and put them back. He just wanted to play. Animals are very sensitive to spirits..
And second creepy thing on this post.... a teenage boy who was about my age died suddenly of an undiagnosed heart problem at a football game was buried at this cemetery and when the weird things would happen I would sense a young male presence and always wondered if it was him. And there was never anything scary because I felt like he knew and respected that I would freak out!

phebe121

So if I die while naked (it's in the works), will I haunt the place I died in, naked?

No you can project your self as you want to be seen lol naked not sure you want everyone seeng you in your birthday suit

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yeah thats the just of it . As long as you have unfinished business.

phebe121

Thats like a beth or Bethany has tryed to talk to me i dont know why

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Don't know any beth or bethany? ???

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
So you can walk by someone and just fill a spirit?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thats cool . So people actually listen? And don't call you crazy?

phebe121

Yes because i can tell them things there aunt,grandma who used to say or what the.looked like or if i feel there pain and there.not showing it ill tell them there knee will get better i know i sound crazy plenty of my friends thought i was till one day there aunt came threw and i tell them about a conversation they had before they passed on or i read a house to my friend and she looked up the records and that person lived there and i evsn told them what he died of and it was there

phebe121

I even got offerd a job at the heath center a cuple years a go to do readings i didnt take it i didnt want to do it for a living