My school is haunted!?!?!?!

Delilah1623

My boyfriend?.... ex boyfriend?..... Some guy I know.... is looking at buying 30 acre farm with a small cemetery on the property. About 20 graves from.what we could see. Like real, full size granite headstones. Right now I am fascinated by it... who are these people? What's their history? Are they the original family that owned the property? ....

But then I think about ever spending the night there alone and I dunno.... I'd probably pee my pants if my dog so much as looked at me funny.

I am so intrigued by this stuff... As long as it's day time and I'm not alone. Lol. I get weird vibes at times from places but get too freaked out to actually consider if it's actually something more than me scaring myself silly.

el_ote

5 Year Member
great thread here. I believe. I feel id be too afraid to "see" someone/something, and I think that, more than anything keeps me "closed".

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
great thread here. I believe. I feel id be too afraid to "see" someone/something, and I think that, more than anything keeps me "closed".

It can be surreal at times.... Other times very overwhelming. Keep yourself in a white bubble of bright light. ;)

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
My boyfriend?.... ex boyfriend?..... Some guy I know.... is looking at buying 30 acre farm with a small cemetery on the property. About 20 graves from.what we could see. Like real, full size granite headstones. Right now I am fascinated by it... who are these people? What's their history? Are they the original family that owned the property? ....

But then I think about ever spending the night there alone and I dunno.... I'd probably pee my pants if my dog so much as looked at me funny.

I am so intrigued by this stuff... As long as it's day time and I'm not alone. Lol. I get weird vibes at times from places but get too freaked out to actually consider if it's actually something more than me scaring myself silly.

The vibes could be you getting yourself psyched up, which can trigger the 'fight or flight' response which makes you just want to get the heck out of there! Just because the remains of a physical body are in the ground there doesn't mean their spirit is there! Spirit doesn't wander around and then when they get tired jump back into a grave! You have nothing to worry about, other than the ex boyfriend, boyfriend or friend... Not a good match between you two.

phebe121

How long has this been going on, like wh you began to read people? I find this stuff so bizarre!!! Only because I don't have this speciality I suppose!!! I use to be obsessed watching all those ghost shows but I freak myself out! I want to know, but I don't.

Iv been for a few yeara now but always.had spirts around me actually had one mess with me this morning so we have 2 cars one older and one new so last night the bew car keys where on the kitchen counter and we went to be andthere been this person in my house that turns the hall light on from time to time well we surched the house top to bottom trying to find the key there no where to be found so my bf goes out starts the old car and looks in there noting looks in the.new car that was locked is now unlocked there not in there comes back into the house hes looking im looking and i yell at this ghost to put the keys back and get rhe ##@# out of my house the keys turn up in the old car next to his sun glasses in the middle of the car mind you this is at 4 am

phebe121

It is random people!

My loved ones come to me in dreams mostly, or I will smell them and then I feel them..so I will say Hi dad, and then I will sometimes see them. I have always had spirits around me, from my earliest memories.

Just have a question for you when i was a teen and goinf threw this i saw shadow people i didnt know what they where ido now have you ever seen them

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Iv been for a few yeara now but always.had spirts around me actually had one mess with me this morning so we have 2 cars one older and one new so last night the bew car keys where on the kitchen counter and we went to be andthere been this person in my house that turns the hall light on from time to time well we surched the house top to bottom trying to find the key there no where to be found so my bf goes out starts the old car and looks in there noting looks in the.new car that was locked is now unlocked there not in there comes back into the house hes looking im looking and i yell at this ghost to put the keys back and get rhe ##@# out of my house the keys turn up in the old car next to his sun glasses in the middle of the car mind you this is at 4 am
That's just insane!!!