My Sulcata Tortoise Littlefoot

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
Your Tortoise looks great!

I'm honestly starting to think this Celina person is a troll. They commented on another thread that it was the person's own fault there tortoise died because they fed it cactus.

xMario

Germany

I'm honestly starting to think this Celina person is a troll. They commented on another thread that it was the person's own fault there tortoise died because they fed it cactus.
Thank u [emoji16] yes i also Think its a Troll

Bee62

Germany
Maybe she is a troll but I can tell from my own experiences that you are really told in German tortoise foren that your tortoise ( especially Greek tortoises ) will die when you only feed lettuce. That is no joke.
Silly, isn`t it ?:confused:

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ
Maybe she is a troll but I can tell from my own experiences that you are really told in German tortoise foren that your tortoise ( especially Greek tortoises ) will die when you only feed lettuce. That is no joke.
Silly, isn`t it ?:confused:
Silly indeed. I don't know why they keep spreading that bad information. I am raising a variety of different Greek subspecies and they get red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, and romaine lettuce (along with a wide variety of other greens). I vary their diet so they eat something different every day. Mazuri, cactus, optunia fruit, weeds and flowers, etc. Not a single concern about their health or the condition of their shells. I attached photos to show how they look.

That Celina user did say she's only 18 and doesn't know much at all about tortoises, yet she's finding inaccurate information and throwing it around like she knows everything.20181220_160223.jpeg20181220_161801.jpeg20181220_153920.jpegIMG_20190201_101219.jpegIMG_20190201_102447.jpeg

Bee62

Germany
Silly indeed. I don't know why they keep spreading that bad information. I am raising a variety of different Greek subspecies and they get red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, and romaine lettuce (along with a wide variety of other greens). I vary their diet so they eat something different every day. Mazuri, cactus, optunia fruit, weeds and flowers, etc. Not a single concern about their health or the condition of their shells. I attached photos to show how they look.

That Celina user did say she's only 18 and doesn't know much at all about tortoises, yet she's finding inaccurate information and throwing it around like she knows everything.View attachment 266757View attachment 266758View attachment 266759View attachment 266760View attachment 266761
Your babies are all looking beautiful and healthy.;)
Maybe it is the young age of Celina that makes her write such agressive posts. :rolleyes: In German tortoise foren the "tune" of some members is agressive too. That`s one of the hundred reasons why I am here on TFO. :)

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Your babies are all looking beautiful and healthy.;)
Maybe it is the young age of Celina that makes her write such agressive posts. :rolleyes: In German tortoise foren the "tune" of some members is agressive too. That`s one of the hundred reasons why I am here on TFO. :)
Yikes! They say we're aggressive here lol

Bee62

Germany
I've seen a few posts where people get offended, but for the most part I think folks here just care a lot about torts.
Okay. Some people are too sensitive...:D But let`s talk about torts. They only get offended when you don`t feed them...:)
Sorry @xMario for the off topics in your thread. :)
Your tort Littlefoot is beautiful and will be soon a Bigfoot and lettuce will not harm him anyway.:)

Last edited:

xMario

Germany
Okay. Some people are too sensitive...:D But let`s talk about torts. They only get offended when you don`t feed them...:)
Sorry @xMario for the off topics in your thread. :)
Your tort Littlefoot is beautiful and will be soon a Bigfoot and lettuce will not harm him anyway.:)
Don't worry I'm totally ok with the off topics [emoji1]
thank u very much yes I cant wait for him to be bigfoot[emoji217] [emoji16]

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member

Yes ! Celina was a problem on a nother thread and I told Celina to be more caring ! But I understand English is their second language and they are only 18 years old . But we must keep in mind that we want kids on the TFO . 100 of them will be great and try to learn but there will be 1-2 that will need a good spanking , but we still want them to learn about torts ! Please keep good thoughts with them .[emoji217]

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I love the Sulcatas with the dark carapace!