My Tim is worrying me

Lucypup

Location (City and/or State)
Overton morecambemambu
Hi Timmy has been with me 4 months now he lives indoors in his table he has recently gone of his greens but he is still active and loves exploring is this ok he won't eat his greens

Bambam1989

East Texas
Hi Timmy has been with me 4 months now he lives indoors in his table he has recently gone of his greens but he is still active and loves exploring is this ok he won't eat his greens
It may be that he is not getting warm enough. Can you tell us his enclosure temperatures?

Bambam1989

East Texas
That is not too hot. In fact, I believe that a basking spot of about 95-100F will help increase his appetite. Keep in mind that there should be temperature variations so he he can find the area that is comfortable.
Here is our care sheet. Give this a good read and then make any adjustments to your enclosure that are needed. Feel free to ask us any questions that you still have. We want to help make sure your tort lives a long healthy life.

Lucypup

Overton morecambemambu
That is not too hot. In fact, I believe that a basking spot of about 95-100F will help increase his appetite. Keep in mind that there should be temperature variations so he he can find the area that is comfortable.
Here is our care sheet. Give this a good read and then make any adjustments to your enclosure that are needed. Feel free to ask us any questions that you still have. We want to help make sure your tort lives a long healthy life.
Thank you I will get him warmer will the heat through the window help