my tort babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
Thank you. I really enjoy them. They are my :tort: babies. I have really cute human babies also, but that is a whole different subject.:) I am sorry the pics were in such a random order. I tried to do it differently but it didn't go as planned. Next time it should, hopefully:D, turn out for easier viewing without the doubles. :)

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Sooo cute! The pics of the little guy on the fence are priceless! I hope we do another forum calender this year because that fence pic would be perfect. :)

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
lovelyrosepetal said:
I am hoping to post some pics of my tortoise babies. I have a few that I just took and hope it works fine. Thanks:tort:
these pics should be of mine:

this one is my husband's
and these should be extras of them

this should be all of them together

They are so cute!

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
Thank you. I appreciate all the nice comments. I think that they are really cute. Austin hatched some adorable babies. I also love the one one the fence. It kept trying to get out and see the rest of the yard. The others were pretty content but this one loves to explore! That one is mine. I am thinking I might name it "Dini" and if it is a boy change it to "Houdini" but I am not sure yet. Any suggestions will be considered. Thanks again:)!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Soooo cute! My friends think I'm crazy because I have pictures of my turtles on my phone :)

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Chainsawkitten said:
Soooo cute! My friends think I'm crazy because I have pictures of my turtles on my phone :)

Ha, my husband shows everyone a video on his phone of Willie eating a Hugh piece of watermelon.. Don't feel bad they are awesome

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
Thank you for all of your nice comments. I am quite partial to them. My whole family just adores them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.