I click on the 'vote' tab, but nothing happens

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
That's a mighty purdy picture. I'm into jig saw puzzles, and that would make a nice puzzle. I hope she wins.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Done :)

Put you email address in to vote. It will send you an email and you must click on the link in that to confirm your vote

Bee62

Germany
Is it the Wellesley Island State Park pic that we should vote for ? I am a little bit confused, sorry.

Saltwater60

New York
Thanks guys and gals. My wife is proud of her pictures and she took it only with her IPhone. She has a knack for the right light and position. She has had some of her photos published internally at her job and at some educational events.
If she wins this camera it would truely up her game.

Saltwater60

New York
Then it was right what I did. I voted for this picture.
A beautiful picture btw., I would like to be there !:)
We go every year and it’s just a fantastic vacation. We camp up there for a week. Lots to do and the water is crystal clear.

I catch fish and cook them up for all the kids. You would be surprised at how many parents walk up and say that’s the first time multi child has eaten fish in there life.
I caught this catfish with my hands. It was about 10 lbs
That black rat snake was about 6 feet long. Definitely bigger than me.
We saw this little tree frog and watched him hop away. He was hanging on a leaf by one hand just hanging there not was really neat to see him hoping away and how he traveled on the vegetation.

FBF28441-1063-4C1D-8B18-F4604134E405.jpeg E2920513-E0DF-4FE1-A97B-41E9E4CFD7D7.jpeg 95B35369-0FE4-4603-A8DA-5B8B12A94334.jpeg

Bee62

Germany
We go every year and it’s just a fantastic vacation. We camp up there for a week. Lots to do and the water is crystal clear.

I catch fish and cook them up for all the kids. You would be surprised at how many parents walk up and say that’s the first time multi child has eaten fish in there life.
I caught this catfish with my hands. It was about 10 lbs
That black rat snake was about 6 feet long. Definitely bigger than me.
We saw this little tree frog and watched him hop away. He was hanging on a leaf by one hand just hanging there not was really neat to see him hoping away and how he traveled on the vegetation.
Nature is precious, beautiful and full of surprising things.
Is a rat snake toxic ?

drew54

Indiana
I'm a photographer and if she wants to get into a good photography community then I suggest she join view bug. She can enter contests all day long. The real benefit is getting your photography out there and you get to see millions of other artists and their work. You can also chat with them also. veiwbug.com