My ZOO <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cali
Yah for the most part they are good and even pit mixes are GREAT but some are a little too hyper for me...the greatest feeling and reward to me is a pit who's been mistreated because as soon as I show them what it's like to be loved and treated properly, then the outcome and reward in the end makes me so happy and there's nothing that can replace that feeling! Kipper always pushed my buttons LOL I miss him so much, he started owning the house and even stood up to me hahaha crazy dog, he used to nip my butt when I walked past him every time, he was goofy.
My Mickey can still jump the fence and she's going to be 10yrs old soon...she's been jumping the fence since around 1 yr old. I got her abused as well so she doesn't trust anyone but me or listen to anyone else either. She got in trouble for digging as a pup so we punished her and then started chaining her up and she broke all her chains, then she started breaking fences LOL weird dog and then figured since she got in trouble for everything then she started jumping fences hahahah I didn't punish her for that, so that's how it started. She leaves and comes back like a cat whenever she wants.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Those puppies were simply adorable! Sorry about the recent loss of your little one. *hugs*

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
Thanks Jacqui! Sugar was our little baby and I hope she's in a better place now...Trying to minimize my animals here and I'm glad i haven't seen any strays lately. Its very hard to rehome them, especially out here. We still have one of the pups because the person who wanted her backed out so she's been in the ads for quite some time now. They are all special to me and it's hard to grasp the fact how some people mistreat their animals :(

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
Update on Buttercup:
Butters is now 8 months old :D

001-6.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Her expressions makes you just want to go over and play with her.

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
lol she is a sweet dog! If you see her in person, it's pretty funny because her body is big and her head is tiny with that puppy face...the picture doesn't really show.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
All of your animals are so cute. It is really a great thing that you do. :)
If we lived out in the country I know we would take more animals. We can't have them where we live currently :( but we do our best to support animal charities. You have an amazing heart to open your home to all of those critters in need.

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
Thank you so much Kerryann...makes me feel good! Alot of people I know tell me I need to stop and/or criticize and especially family members but to me, I just don't think they understand or have a certain connection as I do and that's why I joined the forum...to learn more about torts and share passion with others in the same boat :D I don't even have 1 friend that likes animals or shares the same interest. I live in the city but our neighborhood isn't built all the way due to the economy crash so my house is actually the last house onthe left and then there's an open field that wraps all the way around and that's where people either dump their animals or some just live out in the area since there's not much around that field. I've seen a fox here and there that comes and goes. I wish I had more land or lived around or near country so that I can have an actual zoo of my own LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.