Myers-Briggs Tortoise Edition: Personality Types

Rio_

Location (City and/or State)
Y
Every specimen has his or her own demeanor, and keepers have different opinions about the personalities of each species. However, in my admittedly limited experience, it seems like there are a few broad tortoise personality types. If I were to categorize them, I would probably split the personality types into introverts, ankle biters, and chill guys.

Introverts
Pancakes
Hingeback Ssp
Indian Star
Egyptian
Elongated

Ankle Biters (obsessive commitment to hunt you down for food)
Sulcata
Russians
Hermann’s
Greek
Marginated
Burmese Mountain
Redfoot

Chill Guys (docile, somewhat friendly)
Leopard
Burmese Star
Radiated (probably belongs in ankle-biter)

Which species did I put in the wrong category? What personality types am I missing? Where would you put the species I left out (North American ssp, yellowfoot, Aldabra, spider, angulate, etc.)?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Well I have two leopards. One is Chill Guy, the other, although has not bitten an ankle yet, comes at ya like he could. So I'd say leopards should be listed in both Chill and Ankle Biters lol.
Sulcatas into a Bull Dozer category.
Aldabras Chill

COmtnLady

Colorado
My Redfoot has a wonderful personality. Not a mean/biting bone in her body, and interested it what's going on around her. She does like to plow through plants and such, but is not so much aggressive as just determined to go that direction. I'd scoot her into the Chill category.

Rio_

Y
Well I have two leopards. One is Chill Guy, the other, although has not bitten an ankle yet, comes at ya like he could. So I'd say leopards should be listed in both Chill and Ankle Biters lol.
Sulcatas into a Bull Dozer category.
Aldabras Chill
My Redfoot has a wonderful personality. Not a mean/biting bone in her body, and interested it what's going on around her. She does like to plow through plants and such, but is not so much aggressive as just determined to go that direction. I'd scoot her into the Chill category.
Our male Redfoot is the same way. He’s like a slow dog, and it seems like he loves to be near people and other tortoises. Both he and the female Redfoot try to come inside whenever we open our back door. They are a lot of fun. Our leopard will eat from your hand but doesn’t pursue us every time we go into her enclosure. It’s enjoyable watching her peacefully go about her day. Our male Russian just wants to run around everywhere. I’m kind of hoping he might mellow with age a little, and our female Russian is more of a chill character.

Rio_

Y
My REDFOOT have actually bitten my ankles. But I'm not sure if it's curiosity or a dominant behavior.
Ours have taken experiential nibbles on our shoes and shoelaces, but so far, they have been pretty careful when eating from our hands. The male will sometimes come to sit beside us and even rest his chin on you. I’ve read an article or two about their memory and spatial intelligence, and you can definitely get a sense of the little gears turning in their minds when you look into their eyes.

OliveW

Branford, FL
Extrovert -
Sulacata, at least mine. He enjoys being around people and is quite nosy and wants to be inluded.

The only other Sulcata I know would definitely fall under "Chill Guy."