Na Na Na..Batman and Robin!

StuMac

5 Year Member
Hi guys. Last night I rehoused two baby bearded dragons and I wanted to create a thread to keep a timeline on them and introduce them, but despite being a TFO member for over a year now, a warning comes up to tell me I don't have permission to start a thread in the Lizards section. Can someone help me with this please? Thanks.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I will let Josh know. Because of the recent upgrading, we have some glitches that still have to be worked out. As far as I know, there should be no reason why you can't do a thread there. Hopfully he will be able to fix it soon for you.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
@StuMac I don't know why that happened, but I've moved this to the Lizard section so you can go ahead and start posting about your new creepy crawlie.

StuMac

5 Year Member
Yay! Thanks guys. I know how much everyone loves photos! I'll do them soon. Thanks again. Hope the glitches are sorted soon!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Once you get the thread going, we can change to subject title to whatever you want it to be...just let me know.

StuMac

5 Year Member
Cool thanks. Can you change the name to "Na Na Na..Batman( and Robin!)"

Well no time like the present as they say!

So, over this weekend I became aware of someone needing a pair of beardies re-housed, and having done some research in the past I decided I could be the one to take care of them. So arrangements were made and last night they came to my house!! The best part, apart from having Beardies now, was the fact my fiancée didn't know about my plans. She is certainly not a reptile fan so her face was priceless! Thankfully the wedding is still on

So here are the little guys no understand that a heat may and sand isn't recommended, so I shall be change these when I get paid this week. They love tucking into kale and mealworms and are very friendly. Batman is the slightly chubbier one, with Robin being the cheery sidekick.

I'll use this thread to update on their growth in the future. Thanks for looking!!
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1414339633.487514.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1414339647.101091.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1414339673.267762.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Very awesome....love the beardies.....they are good looking....and happy it did not turn out to be just you and the lizards....lol:D

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
i love beardies i've been playing with the idea of getting still on the fence tho

isn't batman normally chubbier then robin? lol

StuMac

5 Year Member
Do it! I've waited over a year. And so glad I've got them now. Yeah, my Batman is a bit chunkier. That's how I can tell them apart...for now!

StuMac

5 Year Member
Update already!

Robin is shedding! Didn't realise they did this so young. So much to learn but loving it. Check out Batman in the foreground: " Does my chin look ok in this?" ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1414426443.272682.jpg

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Bearded Dragons are sooooooo cute! I was THAT close to getting one, but changed my mind to a skink :) Don't him him/her yet, though :(
They are so adorable! With those little heads big eyes... :<3:
Are you sure about that sand? I'm afraid they'll ingest some. I read that some bearded dragons like licking the dirt?? :confused:o_O

StuMac

5 Year Member
I've read that sand can be dodgy for them. My buddy gave me a piece of slate but I need to cut it as it's too wide. I'm planning on replacing the sand with a mixture of the slate and newspaper. I'm having tonnes of fun with them. Robin is the more docile, but Batman can shift!! He moves like lightning!

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1414523195.644262.jpg
Amazing detail. I have dinosaurs in my house!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Not my cup tea......Sorry. but glad for you.

StuMac

5 Year Member
Not my cup tea......Sorry. but glad for you.

My fiancée feels the same. She knows how much I love reptiles and puts up with my obsession despite having no interest at all. Next one would be a snake, but she has made it clear that I CAN have a snake...IF we split up. I think I'll wait then!

StuMac

5 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1414612073.801125.jpg
Living the Rockstar life, powdering his nose!

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1414612130.450413.jpg
He's a football( soccer) fan!