NASCAR withdrawals

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Temple City, Ca
I know this will catch Maggie's eye.

What are we die hard NASCAR fans gonna do until February. We might have to actually finish the list of "stuff I need to do" we set up for every weekend then only get half done because the race starts?

Watch the reruns of NASCAR related shows on speed to reduce the withdrawals?

OOh maybe chocolate will help.

We are watching the Cup awards banquet and so far enjoying, but we know it means the beginning of a dry spell for NASCAR.

Congrats to Jimmie Johnson, but I was rooting for Mark Martin.

Dawna

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
hehe I'm glad Nascar season is over as now I get more of my husband's attention!

M

Maggie Cummings

For a while I substituted with Dirty Jobs, but that wore thin after a few marathons. I wish my feet were better I'd clean my house or some habitats but I still must keep off of them. I watch the Speed channel off and on...but the plain truth is I miss racing...I am supposed to be watching racing on Saturdays and Sundays, that's written in the heavens...

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Well I've seen the awards ceremony 3 times and have missed Mark Martin all 3. So I am watching it again just to see Mark. My luck I'll be checking on the smoker or something when he speaks. Speed is doing well at having NASCAR related shows on.

Kate, unfortunately my hubby is just watching more football. :(

Maggie, how are your feet? Only 9 weeks to go until Daytona! :D

Dawna

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Nascar is the only sport in our house thank goodness. I actually don't think I could tolerate a sport-loving spouse as I hate sports. We are both airplane (and now tortoise) people so it works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.