NASCAR

M

Maggie Cummings

I made the mistake of having a 4/11 rear, low geared so I could fool around, burn out, donuts etc. BUT....I have no top end. I get about 130 mph is all and that's praying and yelling to make him go faster. I am so sorry I didn't put higher gears in. Now I want new headers and straight pipes. And positrac

M

Maggie Cummings

I have that insane power. It makes me laugh out loud. Yea, I'm a hot rod, I'll race anything (now 'cept Tundras). I love the acceleration.
Just yesterday I was in the 7/11 and the clerk said is it as fast as it looks ? I said yea, he said that's MY parking lot, do something, prove it. So I did 3 do nuts before I started to go off track. Just smoked'em. I almost couldn't see. I love IT!!! I never did grow up...

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I have that insane power. It makes me laugh out loud. Yea, I'm a hot rod, I'll race anything (now 'cept Tundras). I love the acceleration.
Just yesterday I was in the 7/11 and the clerk said is it as fast as it looks ? I said yea, he said that's MY parking lot, do something, prove it. So I did 3 do nuts before I started to go off track. Just smoked'em. I almost couldn't see. I love IT!!! I never did grow up...
Fantastic.
Really.

M

Maggie Cummings

Anybodies opinion on the last couple races? Kyle should sue Goodyear for costing him races, getting the white flag and then a blow-out???!!! Twice???!!! I was screaming so loud and jumping around I knocked over my drive in movie screen......

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Anybodies opinion on the last couple races? Kyle should sue Goodyear for costing him races, getting the white flag and then a blow-out???!!! Twice???!!! I was screaming so loud and jumping around I knocked over my drive in movie screen......

I thought the racing was fine! I was super excited to see Trevor Bayne finish in the top 5. Super great guy! It was also good to see Roush Racing improving. Just weird seeing the top groove the best at Bristol when so many years you needed to be on the bottom. Matt Kenseth luck at some point has to change! And last but not least your boy Kyle resorted back to his younger years....first almost running over a pedestrian and then spouting off about the track! Sad part is both him and Kenseth had strong cars!

M

Maggie Cummings

You know....I wrote a whole thing on being engaged to Donny Allison, and about Eric writing a 'column' for this thread. And I guess it got deleted or something...I love it when I see your avatar Eric, I know I'm about to read something good. For one thing you'e funny as h*ll....

I have high hopes for Chase Elliott....

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
You know....I wrote a whole thing on being engaged to Donny Allison, and about Eric writing a 'column' for this thread. And I guess it got deleted or something...I love it when I see your avatar Eric, I know I'm about to read something good. For one thing you'e funny as h*ll....

I always rooted for him as a kid and felt like he was almost family. (Donny Allison)
Mom only had the nicest things to say about him.

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio

Maggie your too kind! If only my wife found me funny, lol! I agree, I was a huge awesome bill from dawsonville fan when I was a kid! Just a real classy guy. Now that Chase is a cup driver it's hard not to root for him! Great kid! My sister and her mother worked at action performance in Tempe, az. And retired from there, so you got to meet a lot of cool people in the racing industry. In fact her sister did PR for Kenny Wallace and yes he is as advertised. I will tell you I go to Eldora Speedway every year but even though Tony Stewart owns the track I do not support him. He is as advertised, an arse. Too many incidents with him. As for the Richmond race today, the picks are in Kevin Harvick will be in victory lane:) but keep an I on the Dinger he's my sleeper! Have an awesome day and just remember rubbin is racing and that applies even with our torts...its springtime you know!