Neal, What About These?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onarock

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hawaii
I know your a fan of my darker leopards, but what do you think about these guys. I'll take pics of the others in the morning, but you can start by checking this one out. This little guy hatched about 2 weeks ago. He weighed 36g 24hrs out of the shell. He now weighs 41g. The mom is the one I've had for 21 years. Her, like all her hatchlings is a beast of a babcocki. Enjoy.
eating296.jpg

eating303.jpg

eating295.jpg

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Beast master! I've seen many a leopard hatchling, yours are by far the most unique I have ever seen. The dark head is really cool, I like the white between the marginals too. Great specimen Paul.

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Thanks Neal, you got some sharp little unique ones yourself. I'm feelin' the Love ;)

Neal said:
Beast master! I've seen many a leopard hatchling, yours are by far the most unique I have ever seen. The dark head is really cool, I like the white between the marginals too. Great specimen Paul.

Fingernail polish

GeoTerraTestudo said:
What's that little daub of green dye on his back made of?

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Oh, so cute. Can't wait to see my little #4 guy. I told Lucy she was getting a little brother and she is so excited to meet him
:cool: heehee

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
You can name him/her Eha (pronounced Eh-Ha) meaning 4 in Hawaiian. :D

DesertGrandma said:
Oh, so cute. Can't wait to see my little #4 guy. I told Lucy she was getting a little brother and she is so excited to meet him
:cool: heehee

John

5 Year Member
Paul, every pic I have seen of the different hatchlings you have produced show exceptional animals, they look good and from our phone conversations thier development and activity is amazing. When these guys hit the east coast it is going to be huge, I have not seen this quality of leopard offered on this coast. Let the Hawaiian invasion begin!!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Beautiful! Paul, I love to see all the passion you put into your program!

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
They look like little works of art. They are so beautiful.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
squamata said:
Paul, every pic I have seen of the different hatchlings you have produced show exceptional animals, they look good and from our phone conversations thier development and activity is amazing. When these guys hit the east coast it is going to be huge, I have not seen this quality of leopard offered on this coast. Let the Hawaiian invasion begin!!

I agree John open up the gates let the Hawaiians in:D Oh ahh theres no gate :p just ship em Are they in the air yet? :p

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Thanks for the kind words all. I really love this hobby of ours and nothing makes me happier than the many pics of the well taken cared for tortoises people keep.

Some more of the first ones siblings. They all weighed over 33g 24hrs after hatch.

Theres this guy
eating309.jpg

eating310.jpg

And this guy
eating305.jpg

eating306.jpg

And my only extra scute guy that weighed over 39g 24hrs after hatch. I'm sure I will end up raising this MONSTER, its hard to find homes for extra/split scute tortoises.
eating311.jpg

eating312.jpg

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Paul, you can really see the 'Leopard' pattern in yours, especially the third picture down. If I didn't know any better I would swear I was looking at leopard skin.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Cute lil leos! It is my belief that people feel very strongly one way or another about wanting a "normal" looking tortoise or one with an extra/split scute. Some people are really looking for what's different and special as it's not the norm. I really think you will have no problems selling that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.