Nearing the 1/2 pound mark!

TerriTurtle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wyoming
Juju is 5 months old today! He is just shy of 1/2 a pound, and measures 4 1/4 inches. He's grown quite a bit this month; 3/4" and 2.1 ounces since Oct 1st. :)

Attachments

• DSC_0232.JPG
    DSC_0232.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 105

HugoMendoza20

5 Year Member
Can't wait till my Koopa gets that BIG ^.^ ImageUploadedByTortForum1383322898.753502.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Oh how cute, and congrats to you. You should be proud of your good husbandry! Keep up the good work, and updates. I'll be watching his progress.

TerriTurtle

5 Year Member
Wyoming
HugoMendoza20 said:
Can't wait till my Koopa gets that BIG ^.^

CUTE!! What a great picture! lol It won't take Koopa long! ;) There are days when I pick Juju up and I can actually feel that he's grown! They are sooo fun.

sibi said:
Oh how cute, and congrats to you. You should be proud of your good husbandry! Keep up the good work, and updates. I'll be watching his progress.

Thank you!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
My goodness...your baby looks so adorable looking at the fake dragon? I would save that pic a d submit it for next year's calendar contest. I, for one, would vote for him:) Too cute(shaking head).
HugoMendoza20 said:

HugoMendoza20

5 Year Member
sibi said:
My goodness...your baby looks so adorable looking at the fake dragon? I would save that pic a d submit it for next year's calendar contest. I, for one, would vote for him:) Too cute(shaking head).
HugoMendoza20 said:

Koopa said thanks:)
He's my first tortoise and he's so lovable!!

Scm133

5 Year Member
Calera, Alabama
IMG_2345.JPGJuju and Koopa are looking great. My Milo is also from Arizona Sulcata. I have been following your progress. Still a nervous turtle mom. Milo is almost 2 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

TerriTurtle

5 Year Member
Wyoming
Scm133 said:
Juju and Koopa are looking great. My Milo is also from Arizona Sulcata. I have been following your progress. Still a nervous turtle mom. Milo is almost 2 months.

I love Milo! He's a beauty!! You have a lot of leopard geckos! Do you raise them? I have one, Ivan. He's about 12 years old. :)

Scm133

5 Year Member
Calera, Alabama
TerriTurtle said:
Scm133 said:
Juju and Koopa are looking great. My Milo is also from Arizona Sulcata. I have been following your progress. Still a nervous turtle mom. Milo is almost 2 months.

I love Milo! He's a beauty!! You have a lot of leopard geckos! Do you raise them? I have one, Ivan. He's about 12 years old. :)
Thanks!! Yes, I do have a lot of Leos! I breed them. Ivan, 12 years old!!! That is fantastic!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Your doing great! Thats a beautiful sulcata.