Need a home for Boris (8 yr old Sulcata)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregula

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi- unfortunately after all this time we've had him (or her??) we realize although our yard is big, he has a heated house, etc.. we just think our African Spurred would be better off with a bigger yard and just as caring owners. I hate to think of myself as "I didn't know what I was getting into" but we have 2 20 mo. old twins and my wife wants the yard back. We'll miss him, but we hope to find someone out in Arizona that knows how to care for him. So if anyone in Arizona (we're in Sun City) has a good acre or a half, wants a great Sulcata who really doesnt burrow much, has a diet of grass, romaine lettuce occasionally, and sometimes some fruit, please get in contact with me. He's free, incl house, I just want him to go to someone who knows about sulcatas. Thx, Its been a fun ride, hopefully he can go on and on with another family.

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 207

glendab63

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
gregula said:
Hi- unfortunately after all this time we've had him (or her??) we realize although our yard is big, he has a heated house, etc.. we just think our African Spurred would be better off with a bigger yard and just as caring owners. I hate to think of myself as "I didn't know what I was getting into" but we have 2 20 mo. old twins and my wife wants the yard back. We'll miss him, but we hope to find someone out in Arizona that knows how to care for him. So if anyone in Arizona (we're in Sun City) has a good acre or a half, wants a great Sulcata who really doesnt burrow much, has a diet of grass, romaine lettuce occasionally, and sometimes some fruit, please get in contact with me. He's free, incl house, I just want him to go to someone who knows about sulcatas. Thx, Its been a fun ride, hopefully he can go on and on with another family.

hello I PM you about you torts placement thanks

pebbles mom

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sussex, WI
I can't take your tortoise ... but I DO think you need to submit that photo for the contest - it's awesome!

floridajake

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Beautiful sully! Although I am looking to adopt a second sulcata, I am in Florida, not Arizona. I'm sure someone local will come forward. Great looking tort!

glendab63

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
gregula said:

I would still be willing to give Boris a forever home but,I'm in texas and I guess that shipping is ot of the question thanks glenda

gregula

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
thanks all for the inquiries. We found him a great home. Boris will be very happy.

glendab63

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
thats great,I hope he's very happy but it would have been nice for you to at least reply to people,i hope Boris is very happy and have a blessed day

gregula

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
glendab63 said:
thats great,I hope he's very happy but it would have been nice for you to at least reply to people,i hope Boris is very happy and have a blessed day

Im sorry Glenda, it took me a while to realize there was a private msg, i was answering my actual emails. Apologies once again.
Also I do have a friend who has 2 sulcatas in phoenix who is also looking for adoption for both of them. I will have him post on this board.
thx

glendab63

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
gregula said:
glendab63 said:

Im sorry Glenda, it took me a while to realize there was a private msg, i was answering my actual emails. Apologies once again.
Also I do have a friend who has 2 sulcatas in phoenix who is also looking for adoption for both of them. I will have him post on this board.
thx

That would be very nice and it's alright I forgive you,give me a heads up when he post them thanks again for your time and GOD Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.