Need a little advice

Brandon1221

I recently adopted a 16 year old male sulcata . He came from a place where there was 15 females and one other male that was 30 years old . I have had him for two weeks now and he loves it here . He is very active and has a mean appetite lol !!! I noticed when I got him home that the inside of his right leg looked raw and dried out. On on his left leg he has a scale that looks like it is coming off .. Any advice would be much appreciated . Thanks

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
Was he in with all those females? If he was he is probably looking for them now :) anyway, maybe he got those injuries mating with the females or fighting with the other mail. If he wasn't in with the others so then I really have no idea. More experienced people will be along soon.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
He is a beautiful big boy. I would just keep the areas clean. An antibiotic cream could be applied. If it doesn't get better, post some picks. We have several members who take rescues and have great information.

Brandon1221

He was with all those females out in the open . I put some iodine on his raw armpit then cleaned it off with distilled water . Then I sprayed a child form of neosporin on it with a little olive oil . I work for most of the day and it was a raining weekend so he did not come out of his house much. Tomorrow I will take pics of both arms . Thanks