Need a new home for my Sulcata (Orange County, CA)

nguyenda

Location (City and/or State)
California
I'm looking for a new home for my 4 inch Sulcata. I've owned him for 3 months and everything has been good, but I'll be moving to LA after this summer for a new job and unfortunately won't be able to house him anymore. None of my family members can take care of him and some I don't trust they will give him enough attention that a Sulcata needs. I'm really hoping there is someone close by could welcome him and give him the home he deserves.

Edit: Located in Garden Grove, CA

macky2002

Cyclone Pa
Hi I am looking to adopt i have a baby now that when i received it from pet store I thought I was going to loose it I nursed it back to health from eating a bad diet to now eating proper diet it was a lot of work only problem this would be if I was chosen is getting it I live in Pennslyvania this would not stop it from having a great home it would be loved but inside with us during cold weather with our other baby when older free roam of our house to us it's no different than having a dog we have done our homework and know our responsibility our upstairs is all open that would be their bedroom when older you would have to pay to ship it here but I would guarantee the love to it mine gets all the love and attention from me all day long its soaks and proper nutrition and calcium hay grass mazuri I grow my own grass and weeds and flowers I am a person of no store bought products I buy my timothy hay from local farmer all organic my baby deserves the best I am trying my best to raise a baby with very little to no pyramid shell and trust no store bought food to be chemical I do lots of research daily so that's pretty much my story of how I am doing with my baby

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Hi I am looking to adopt i have a baby now that when i received it from pet store I thought I was going to loose it I nursed it back to health from eating a bad diet to now eating proper diet it was a lot of work only problem this would be if I was chosen is getting it I live in Pennslyvania this would not stop it from having a great home it would be loved but inside with us during cold weather with our other baby when older free roam of our house to us it's no different than having a dog we have done our homework and know our responsibility our upstairs is all open that would be their bedroom when older you would have to pay to ship it here but I would guarantee the love to it mine gets all the love and attention from me all day long its soaks and proper nutrition and calcium hay grass mazuri I grow my own grass and weeds and flowers I am a person of no store bought products I buy my timothy hay from local farmer all organic my baby deserves the best I am trying my best to raise a baby with very little to no pyramid shell and trust no store bought food to be chemical I do lots of research daily so that's pretty much my story of how I am doing with my baby
Dang that's one heck of a run on sentence! :) joking