need a reptile vet in eastern Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Hi all,
I've seen a list for reptile vets by state but can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me where it is? Or send attach a link?

Anyone with experience using a vet in eastern Washington?

Thanks.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Besides using Maggie's link, here's where it is if anyone ever wants to see it. When you first sign onto the tortoise forum, there are lists of the different forums on the first page. Up at the beginning of the lists, there are welcoming lists:

Introductions
Guidelines
Store
Vet list
T-shirt design contest.

Josh is in the process of making the vet list a little more user friendly. Here's what I found for you in Washington:

http://tortoiseforum.org/tortoisevetlist.html#washington

I hope your need is not a very serious one. Good luck!

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Thanks for the list. I just called the vet in Prosser and she is not a reptile vet. The receptionist actually said "why would we be on the list? we've never treated reptiles."

Can you take the listing off or tell me who I should contact to have it done?

Thanks.

Me again...I just remembered I'd heard about one in Moses Lake recommended to me from a fellow tort person. I'd like to have it added to the list...how do I do that?

Morwen13

10 Year Member!
Great Falls, MT
Terese, there is also a guy in Pasco who seemed good. I have only visited him once, but he was helpful and (i think) reasonably priced.
The Coleman Animal Health Center, and the vet is the elder Dr. Coleman, who specializes in exotics. http://www.animalhealing.net/

M

Maggie Cummings

In my defense I called every vet on that list and asked if they treat exotics and I wouldn't have put one on the list unless someone there said yes they treat exotics...The exotic Vet could have left in the mean time...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No need to defend yourself, Maggie! We know you did a good job on the list. It was probably just some clerk who answers the phone, seeing a chance to get more animals into the vet.

Liar, liar, pants on fire!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.