Need experienced home for my 5 year old Sulcata

EllieN

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Bay Area
It breaks my heart, but due to housing issues (mine, not his) I have to give up my baby, Puck. He's 5 years old, definitely a boy, and in good health. I don't know how much he weighs because I don't own a scale, but his carapace is between 13 and 14 inches long. He's easy to feed since he eats orchard grass almost exclusively. I'm hoping to find a home for him within a day's drive of the San Francisco Bay Area so I can personally deliver him. I would make an exception to that for any well known member of this forum. If yours may be the home I'm looking for for him, please respond to this post or email me at [email protected]. Thank you!

I'm having trouble adding a picture, but can send some via text or email after you've contacted me.

Tony5

GA
Hi, Do you shipping? I will pay shipping charge and package , ASAP please, Thank you...

EllieN

5 Year Member
SF Bay Area
The reason I don't want to ship him is that I want to see your set-up before I let him go. I need to make sure I'm sending him to a good home, not to someone who's just going to sell him.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Tony5, many people who have been members here on the forum for years, and have contributed 100s of posts and shared their experiences, have trouble selling, gifting, adopting out to members who join one day, and quickly make offers to folks who need a home for their tort. Too many stories of people flipping torts, so folks are leery.