Need Help Please, New Owner

Rebecca84

Oh, I already have a lot of those :) My dad basically has a secret garden and always gives me clippings lol. Awesome, love the ideas!

Angel Carrion

Location (City and/or State)
Douglassville, PA
So, now I'm wondering what type of plants i can plant in there with her? perhaps different edible and non edible items, if thats possible. i dont want her to eat anything that could make her sick. I also live in texas. I heard a mention of pothos if one enclosure? Also is aloe vera good or would she eat that? I guess im interested in what ornamental plants i can plant in there with her that will give her shade and make my enclosure attractive.
Pretty much everything under the greens and veggie section of the meal plan is good to plant in the enclosure. Then that way, she can graze on her own if she desires and you can just go out and cut it as you need it, thereby reducing waste.
You can plant other stuff in there too. One good place to check out is the tortoisetable.org (I think org. Could be .co.uk or .org.uk) that site has a large list of great, good, okay in small quantities, and BAD plants/fruits/trees/etc for planting in enclosures and feeding.