NEED HELP SELLING THIS TORTOISE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mansfield, Ma
Hello Everyone! I really need some help. I didn't know where else to turn. :(
My friend just found out on Friday she has cancer. Which is horrible. She is my bestie too. We have been friends since High School. She has a Hermann Tortoise and would like to re-home it because she doesn't have time to take care of it anymore. She has to go to a ton of appointments now. I already have my share of tortoises so I can not take another in right now. I'm all full here. So she wants to make sure her tortoise has a great home so she wants to know that the buyer is willing to give it a good home so she said there was a small re-home fee of $100. She does have a tank & stand if someone is local she will throw this in for free. If she has to ship the tortoise it would just be $100 plus whatever shipping is. PLEASE help me help my friend find a good home for this cute tortoise. She said she would send me photos of this little guy soon. I know he is a small and I believe it is a Hermann's Tortoise. I wish I could take the tortoise but I already have enough tortoises. Does anyone know someone that would give this little guy a good home? Ohh and she lives in Easton, Mass just so everyone knows.
Please private message me. Thanks so much.
CROSSING FINGERS I can get some help here with finding this tortoise a good home.
If I could put it in the tank with my Cherry Head I would but can't :(

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mansfield, Ma
The tortoise was able to find a nice home with other Hermann's too.....
Thank You so much for everyone messaging me and offering a good home for him.
Ashley is very happy he has found a GREAT home for the little guy too. So again Thank you everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.