Need help with sick Red Foot hatchling ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Who did you buy your redfoot from? Was it a real breeder or just someone who sells redfoots? I mean there are a million guys who just buy lots of redfoots wholesale then "flip" them on the Internet. In any case, a youg redfoot like that has a very small chance of survival. Always buy from a real breeder. Sorry that your little redfoot died. Best wishes for the future.

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WolfgangGullich said:
Got a pair of healthy babies from Terry this weekend! Very cute and almost hyperactive, they are all over the place exploring and when it's time to eat they scurry right over. The smaller one my wife named in honor of our little one who passed away, Emmet and the larger one got a manly Turkish name, Altay. I'll be posting pics at some point and prolly a vid of Altay on YouTube. When we gave them some collards today, he was in the hide snoozing, then suddenly, he comes out with is head held high in the air sniffing, then ran over tot he food dish. Guess they have a really good sense of smell...Emmet was already eating so maybe he heard munching.

I got a pair from TurtleTary too , it was a couple months ago. They almost exploded out of the package when I opened them and ate right away. First time I every had a good experience getting stuff on the Internet.

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
You can't beat Terry's little pigs. When got mine it was the same story (had to watch my fingers) and even now they're looking for dinner. When I got my woods from him, the shipping company messed up and he was right on it. His shipping methods were so outstanding that when they arrived, they were full of life and going like little maniacs. I consider him the top breeder and most importantly, he cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.