Need ideas for box turtle pond

Barber25

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Freeland Michigan
I did find an incadescant bulb...will monitor the temp...I can adjust the height. Ive found that keeping humidity up where it needs to be requires the mister to be on quite a bit...i bought a slew of vitamins and will use sparingly on food and water...Heard that RED attracts them to eat (maybe) tempting her with blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries.

will let vet make determination on antibiotic for parasites, and potential treatment for respiratory problem....leaning to only treat if really nessessary...BUT have to get her eating...IM hoping for a long Indian summer

ZenHerper

New Jersey
She will cue from the sun angle and shortening day length more than temperatures and may slow down no matter what. It's in her genetic code. Even in windowless rooms, reptiles will feel the planet doing what She do.

Antibiotics in the gut will worsen the fasting...only use them if there is evidence of active infection (thick snot, pus, another abscess).

Pill bugs, small slugs (larger one slime too much), crickets...all fast-moving and might trigger a prey strike.

Barber25

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Freeland Michigan
She will cue from the sun angle and shortening day length more than temperatures and may slow down no matter what. It's in her genetic code. Even in windowless rooms, reptiles will feel the planet doing what She do.

Antibiotics in the gut will worsen the fasting...only use them if there is evidence of active infection (thick snot, pus, another abscess).

Pill bugs, small slugs (larger one slime too much), crickets...all fast-moving and might trigger a prey strike.
makes sense