Need some advise please!! (sleeps a lot, not eating)

Buddythegreek

Location (City and/or State)
Great Britain
Hi there, I have a Greek spur thighed (Buddy) He’s apparently 1 year old. We’ve had him for about a month now. He’s been fine up until last few days, not eating and sleeping loads. He lives indoors in a tortoise table from vivexotic. Temps are 36c in the hot and 22c in the cooler end. There is a basking light with uva and heat bulb. Current substrate is sand/dirt from pro rep. Any advice on what could be happening please! Thanks

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
cincinnati.jpg
Hi and welcome! Cute tort and nice little setup. I'll refrain from giving any advice as I'm not familiar with greeks. What's with the "5" on the shell?

Kaliman1962

where do you live, mine is a little over a year, lives indoors, he has slowed down eating & sleeping more. we are entering winter so i contribute it to that

Buddythegreek

Great Britain
where do you live, mine is a little over a year, lives indoors, he has slowed down eating & sleeping more. we are entering winter so i contribute it to that

Hi I’m from England, it is winter here and have had really cold weather, but it’s still been 22c indoors!

Kaliman1962

i think they sense its winter still, my lights & temp are still the same as they are in summer too