Need to Re-Home

saukee9

5 Year Member
Hello! I need to re-home 2 male (two-years old) Russian Torts and 2 baby (9 months) Russian Torts. I live in Illinois. These have been hand raised by me from eggs hatched in an incubator from birth mom and dad that I also own. If interested, the only cost for you would be the cost of shipping to send them to you. Let me know if you have questions. Pictures included:

Last edited:

saukee9

5 Year Member
I am having trouble with getting the pictures to upload. If you would like to see then, I can email them to anyone interested. If you know why the pics won't upload, message me please. Don't comment suggestions on the thread. Thank you! :):tort:

saukee9

5 Year Member
I am not sure what you mean by living separately. The two older ones live in a run with a female (their mom) and the two babies live in a run with a male (their dad).

the Turtle Shepherd

Location (City and/or State)
nowhere
hello, I would like to take in the two babies, and both males, what is the total weight, and your zip code? I live in cali, they would roam outdoors. i keep other torts and turts too:) love them. you can text me 805-410-2047, pics would be awesome :)

saukee9

5 Year Member
I believe I have found a home for them. I am suppose to ship them tomorrow. If something would happen and it falls through, I will let you know. Thank you! :):tort: