Need to rehome 2yo Sulcata DFW TX

Violanna

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Creeper my 2.5yo sulcata may need a new home. I have been trying for 3 years to get plants to grow on my property and it just isn’t happening. In this last freeze here in Texas I lost ALL my hibiscus, 1 rose, and my entire clover and grass patch. I live on a HEAVILY treed lot with very sandy soil. At this point I just feel it isn’t fair to Creeper to stay here. He/she has had to survive the past 2 winters on mostly store bought foods. I feel this lack of nutrition has caused minor pyramiding. Creeper was bred by Markw84 in 2020 so had a great start. I have a 18x24 Kane heating mat and a vivosun thermostat that would go with them.

bg1979

10 Year Member!
Creeper my 2.5yo sulcata may need a new home. I have been trying for 3 years to get plants to grow on my property and it just isn’t happening. In this last freeze here in Texas I lost ALL my hibiscus, 1 rose, and my entire clover and grass patch. I live on a HEAVILY treed lot with very sandy soil. At this point I just feel it isn’t fair to Creeper to stay here. He/she has had to survive the past 2 winters on mostly store bought foods. I feel this lack of nutrition has caused minor pyramiding. Creeper was bred by Markw84 in 2020 so had a great start. I have a 18x24 Kane heating mat and a vivosun thermostat that would go with them.
Violanna - do you still have the tortoise? Is it M or F?

Millebz

TX

Millebz

TX
“Me and my wife would really like to adopt a tortoise that needs a new home. We know the responsibility and work that they require. She let her neighbor have hers that she raise from a hatchling when she went to college and couldn’t bring herself to take it back when she graduated. We have held off for a few years till we got a yard and a good fence and enough room for it to be comfortable” this is my post we live by Houston and would be into discussing about taking care of her for you.