Need to rehome my 3 redfoots in Lower AL or P'cola Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel262011

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Robertsdale, AL
Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I need to rehome my 3 redfoots. I would like them to be rehomed as a group because all 3 of them live together and are under 5". They are very sweet torts and would like them to go to a good home. I can split them up if needed. Please PM me if you would like to get them.

mel262011

5 Year Member
Robertsdale, AL
I don't want to, but financially I can't care for them anymore. My husband and I are getting a divorce and he makes the majority of the money.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
mel is there a family member or friend who could foster them for you util your situation improves?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
mel262011 said:
I don't want to, but financially I can't care for them anymore. My husband and I are getting a divorce and he makes the majority of the money.

I remember how that goes. Wish we were close to you, they could stay here until your back on your feet. *hugs* for this very difficult time in your life.

mel262011

5 Year Member
Robertsdale, AL
dmmj said:
mel is there a family member or friend who could foster them for you util your situation improves?

No one in my family knows how to care for them and my friends don't know how to care for them either.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Bummer if you were closer to california I would take them either permanent or on a foster type of thing.

mel262011

5 Year Member
Robertsdale, AL
@ usmcgriff - I sent you an email.

I should've added this earlier but I wasn't thinking about it. I can't ship them. The people at UPS and FedEx said that I can't ship them because I am not a wholesaler or a pet shop and that they need "special packaging". I can deliver them myself if you live in lower Alabama or the Pensacola area. Please let me know if you want them, either PM or respond on this thread. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Status
Not open for further replies.