Nervous Newbie Baby Western Hermann Mama...

WesternHermann59

Location (City and/or State)
Spring, Texas
19722929-315B-42AB-9EE5-B9184C973EE3.jpeg C02DB6D7-B27D-4815-8D8B-33A23E35D61A.jpeg Hi! We are very excited and nervous new parents of a baby Western Hermann tortoise. He’s about 6 months old and just arrived 3 days ago. We are nervous because we got him from Tortoise Town and didn’t see the negative reviews here until after getting him. We are hoping to hear some positive stories from others who bought from Tortoise Town to calm our fears...

Here’s a picture of our little cutie...

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome! Sure is cute. I am not the one to give you advice but you will find it here

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
20180908_160618-1.jpg I know how you feel. This is my boy I purchased from tortoise town about a month and a half ago. They could be related. They would be the same age. Gilbert is doing very well eats and goes to the bathroom regularly. I thought it was a good place to buy a tortoise from too, until I read the reviews on here. However, mine is doing great and I am really happy with him. I have a leopard too. I got him as a baby about 13 years ago. He is wonderful.

Kaeloni

Montana
You have a beautiful baby! Absorb as much information as you can from here and I’m sure you’ll do great!