New 6'x3' Closed Chamber PVC Enclosure!

Spencertretter

5 Year Member
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my new custom enclosure I purchased from professional located near me. PVC is definitely more expensive than Plywood which I know most of you recommend but I really wanted to have a sleek design that is a lot lighter than the tank I had previously. Before this tank I had a 4'x2' plywood tank I built myself. As my Redfoot Tortoise is getting larger I thought he needed a bit of an upgrade so I went with 6'x3'.

With a lot of research and searching I came across Jon's Custom Creations and Reptiles on FaceBook. He had by far the best prices and was a super nice guy who actually cared about his customers. What was really awesome was the fact that he built whatever size you wanted, A lot of these PVC reptile cages you can buy online only have certain sizes that are around 18" high which aren't ideal for tortoises.

I highly recommend checking his Facebook page out if you are interested. He lives in Greenville, Pennsylvania and delivers for a small price if you live close by. You can also pickup or have the tanks shipped.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=jon's custom creations and reptiles.

Here are some of the pictures I have taken thus far:

Attachments

• IMG_2886.jpeg
    IMG_2886.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 336
  • IMG_2887.jpeg
    IMG_2887.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 312
  • IMG_2888.jpeg
    IMG_2888.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 298
  • IMG_2889.jpeg
    IMG_2889.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 303
  • IMG_2890.jpeg
    IMG_2890.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 312
  • IMG_2891.jpeg
    IMG_2891.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 313

Alex Z

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NYC
Great job. Did you plants to the enclosure? Soil?