New addition to the family in VA

ShaunG

Location (City and/or State)
Fredericksburg, VA
Hello! I've been reading through the forum for the last several weeks trying to take in all the information. We decided to get a baby Russian Tortoise and found Chris with the Garden State Tortoise through here.

We just received our little 6 month old this morning. We warmed him up with a nice soaking before he was put in his new home. We added some fresh greens, in case he was interested in eating. He pretty much took a straight shot to the food and started chowing down. Then he went and fell asleep in his basking area for a bit of a nap. We are really excited to have him!

20191018_101137_2.jpg
20191018_100806.jpg

vlcsnap-2019-10-18-13h07m33s150.jpg
20191018_104219_2.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Shaun! Cute little tortoise.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Welcome and all the best with your little Prince (Princess???):)

ShaunG

Fredericksburg, VA
@TammyJ He's temp sexed to be male, so we are hoping for a little boy, but we'll still be happy if he turns out to be a she... Now we just have to pick a name for him (her)!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
@TammyJ He's temp sexed to be male, so we are hoping for a little boy, but we'll still be happy if he turns out to be a she... Now we just have to pick a name for him (her)!
Rachmaninoff.
Prince
Russ
Yuri Gagarin
Alexandria
Fred

OkAdiza

Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum! I’m in VA too. I’m hoping to get other tortoises from Garden State in the future