New addition!! yellowfoot love!!

kellychipoos

5 Year Member
I bought her from turtlesourse, She came all safe and sound! She took a big drink during her soak and promptly ate a mushroom after being placed in her new enclosure, she's doing fabulous and I'm so happy with her! Now I just gotta pick out a name lol :) she's a beautiful little lady and will always have a home here :) beautiful colors and doesn't even seem traumatized by the shipping process! I bought her almost 2 mnths ago but the weather was horrible for shipping. But she was worth the wait! lol I couldn't even sleep last night cuz I was so excited about her getting here! Hmm so what do u think would be a good name? My other yellowfoot is Leo, so I was thinking Lettie? And my Redfoots are Sarge and Scarlett, so happy with my tortoise family :) [TURTLE][SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES][GROWING HEART]ImageUploadedByTortForum1394639518.281534.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1394639534.562321.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1394639559.214461.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1394639572.032186.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kellychipoos

5 Year Member
Baby yellow foot, Leo, is about a yr or so old from what I gather from the previous owner, but he was kept in a very dry, cold habitat before I got him so I'm thinking he's on the small side. Baby redfoot, Scarlett, is about 6 months old and is thriving :) I've had her since she was a hatchling. The juvi yellowfoot, Lettie, is 4 yrs old according to Marc from the turtle source, and last but not least the juvi redfoot, Sarge, is approx 4-5 yrs old I rescued her from a private owner and from the info I received and the time I've had him, I'm just guessing.
My tortoise family is complete! :)

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
SWFL
What a nice family!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Very nice looking yellow foot. Congratulations for this new addition.