New Adoption(not a maybe anymore!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Hello new friends,
I did get my new girl today. She was hatched in Feb 99, sshe WAS in a 10 gallon aquarium, she was fed only greens, almost died till one vet found parasites. Had not had a recheck fecal done, since shes been acting fine. Not a bit of supplemental heat, just a register in the floor that she's been attached to latelt(duh! it was 24 degress today when I got up!!)
So she's now at my house, the owner was very upset to leave her, he was very attached, but realizes it's a better thing for her to have proper care. I told him he has a week or 2 to change his mind, but better not show up in a month, cause I could become attached. I will try to do thing the picture attachment, I think I was able to resize it. I think shes a girl I will do another pic tomorrow if this one works. I need more batteries for my camera. Let me know what you think(I know her nails are long) She is in a seperate pool, I will get a stool tomorrow. She is already curious about some pumpkin, and a red pepper. Bye Nay

Attachments

• pinky2.jpg
    pinky2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 66

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Since '99 and still in a 10 gal? Poor tort! She must be going into shock at the new palace she has found herself in.:D

Nay, she (or he) is a beautiful tort! What a great save and find all in one beautiful shelled package.

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
She is beautiful, and so lucky to have you!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Nay,
She/he is beautiful I know she will thrive in your care. Lucky tort, Lucky you.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Nay she looks lovely, maybe a little mis-shapen but her shell looks smoother than most Leopards that werent cared for very well. She is lucky to have you! (and Im jealous of you for getting her too! hehe) How big is she? Its hard to tell from the pic but she doesnt look too big.

I pickup my new Leopard boy from Tracy (Iluvemturts) on Thursday or Friday, cant wait to get him home.

[/align]

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Congrats Nay! She looks lovely and she is lucky to have a new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.