New and already out of order

jenbear

Location (City and/or State)
wi
Hi Everyone,
I'm Jenny and my new Tortoise is Bob. I've had him about a month and a half. I realized there was an introductions forum after I had already sent a very long introduction post and photos in the Hermann's tortoises thread so I'm doing this out of order. I'm very glad to have found the help available on this forum. Bob's my first tortoise, and I'm spellbound. I had two water turtles when I was 12 and when off on a weekend adventure my sister was turtle sitting and they managed to "escape" never to be found. Needless to say I was devastated and now decades later I'm thrilled I decided to get a tortoise. I've always been an animal lover, currently having two dogs, chickens and Bob. They keep me calm. I think I've got it under control, but if you experts could take a look at my long post(sorry about that I wanted to be thorough) and pics and see if everything looks in order and no signs of pyramiding I would appreciate it. Thanks for all your advice and help. It's greatly appreciated to have it readily available.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome.

I wanna know what your evil sister did with your turtles!!! You gotta make her talk!!!

jenbear

wi
Hello and welcome.

I wanna know what your evil sister did with your turtles!!! You gotta make her talk!!!
Well believe me I tried. The story is she and my mom let them go for a walk in the grass and a thunderstorm came up and they were lost. I looked for hours. To this day it pisses me off thinking about it. What gets my gander is that would never have happened to me. I still don't believe the story. I think she let them go on purpose. Spiteful demon spawn that she is. I shouldn't have trusted her, and I think my mom covered for her by saying she was there too. That's all right, I'm a firm believer in karma. Learned a big lesson that day. My dad always told me never trust anyone with your wife, your kids or your money. I added PETS to my list!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hi Everyone,
I'm Jenny and my new Tortoise is Bob. I've had him about a month and a half. I realized there was an introductions forum after I had already sent a very long introduction post and photos in the Hermann's tortoises thread so I'm doing this out of order. I'm very glad to have found the help available on this forum. Bob's my first tortoise, and I'm spellbound. I had two water turtles when I was 12 and when off on a weekend adventure my sister was turtle sitting and they managed to "escape" never to be found. Needless to say I was devastated and now decades later I'm thrilled I decided to get a tortoise. I've always been an animal lover, currently having two dogs, chickens and Bob. They keep me calm. I think I've got it under control, but if you experts could take a look at my long post(sorry about that I wanted to be thorough) and pics and see if everything looks in order and no signs of pyramiding I would appreciate it. Thanks for all your advice and help. It's greatly appreciated to have it readily available.

Here's Your Intro, for those who missed it

jenbear

wi
Well believe me I tried. The story is she and my mom let them go for a walk in the grass and a thunderstorm came up and they were lost. I looked for hours. To this day it pisses me off thinking about it. What gets my gander is that would never have happened to me. I still don't believe the story. I think she let them go on purpose. Spiteful demon spawn that she is. I shouldn't have trusted her, and I think my mom covered for her by saying she was there too. That's all right, I'm a firm believer in karma. Learned a big lesson that day. My dad always told me never trust anyone with your wife, your kids or your money. I added PETS to my list!
Thanks! does he look ok? anything seem unseemly?