New and Excited!

Scute Mob

Location (City and/or State)
Eastern CT
Hello!
I am located in Eastern CT and am excited to be getting my first tortoise very soon! I have done lots of browsing on the forum and now it is time for me to get involved. Thanks for reading!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the forum!

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Very warm welcome from the Heart of Texas! We have a Redfoot baby girl named Shellka Shellie and sweet baby boy Cherryhead named Tiny Tuck-tak Tucker. We've only had them since June, and have had to overcome quite a few unexpected issues related to their habitat and diet, but thanks to great friends' support on here things are now going very well and the babies are thriving. Congratulations of deciding on Redfoot! It's a great breed. We love them all but went with RF to provide the best housing in our climate zone. Keep us posted, read, learn, make tons of friends here who share your passion for torts, ask lots of questions and remember, the only "stupid question" is the one you don't ask. Again, welcome to the Forum!

Scute Mob

Eastern CT
Very warm welcome from the Heart of Texas! We have a Redfoot baby girl named Shellka Shellie and sweet baby boy Cherryhead named Tiny Tuck-tak Tucker. We've only had them since June, and have had to overcome quite a few unexpected issues related to their habitat and diet, but thanks to great friends' support on here things are now going very well and the babies are thriving. Congratulations of deciding on Redfoot! It's a great breed. We love them all but went with RF to provide the best housing in our climate zone. Keep us posted, read, learn, make tons of friends here who share your passion for torts, ask lots of questions and remember, the only "stupid question" is the one you don't ask. Again, welcome to the Forum!

Thank you for the welcome! I'm glad to hear you love your Redfoot torts! I'm sure I will be asking a bunch of questions.
I'm a big fan of your state! I travel to see friends in Austin yearly to do some dog training!

Speedy-1

St. David Arizona
Hi and welcome from the Desert !
m0754.gif