New baby Sullivan

Destben

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas
Oh no! No! Not Baby Sullivan! I am literally crying! I am so sorry for you, for him, and for all the other little babies who suffer miserably because of careless breeding and care.
Oh Destben, you have given him such wonderful care! I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I am still praying for your baby...Come on Sullivan, we're rooting for you!

Thank you I really do appreciate the prayers

Miscally

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm so sorry. Prayers and everything crossed for little Sully and for you. You've done so much for him and given him such love and care over these past few weeks.

Destben

Kansas
So the vet said that the antibiotics hes was already on are the ones he would have given him. which is why it didn't spread. So he gave him another dose and told me to keep feeding him now that his bowels are moving.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
So the vet said that the antibiotics hes was already on are the ones he would have given him. which is why it didn't spread. So he gave him another dose and told me to keep feeding him now that his bowels are moving.
Keep fighting, little Sullivan! Keep fighting!

Miscally

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Great news. Keep up the good work, he's definitely a fighter. A very special tortoise and a very special owner. Best wishes to you both.

Destben

Kansas
Thank you guys. He is weaker today but still fighting please keep him in your prayers

Destben

Kansas
Thank you all for your prayers and good vibes. Baby Sullivan past early this morning.

Miscally

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thank you all for your prayers and good vibes. Baby Sullivan past early this morning.
I'm so sorry, you gave him the very best in his short life. My prayers and thoughts are with you.